9/21/08

This time last week......

I can't believe that a week has passed already. My trip is just a fleeting memory of girl time and relaxation. 











One of the cool things about traveling with another girl is that you get to eat under these...




In courtyards with these.....





















On ladylike plates like these.



















Swanky as it looks, We DID NOT eat here...







Before we sat down to our dainty feast, we spent the morning roaming the Asheville Farmers Market.
Aren't these pumpkins pretty? 


Here are some of the flowers and plants we saw...



I don't know what kind of beans these are but they are so pretty. 
I bet they taste good too.



Designer pumpkins we found. 
I'm not so sure they will make very scary jack-o-lanterns.


 
A bounty of squash.

Finally, ladyfingers....more commonly known as okra....



Thanks for stopping by.....

0 Share Some Wind....: